Scorched Earth Day Fest
Jun. 10 • 3PM
We are excited to announce we are again hosting the 2017 Scorched Earth Day Fest, a live music and craft beer fest, on Saturday, June 10th from 3-10 pm. The music lineup is set featuring a unique and entertaining lineup of original music - Indie Alternative, Folk, Americana Rock, Soul Pop and Electronic - it's gonna be a blast!
This year, the music lineup features the following:
- The War On Peace: The War on Peace is a three peice Chicago band that fuses pop, electronic, and dance elements into a vibrant, pulsing sonic landscape; high energy.
- The Crane Wives: The Crane Wives, a four piece Americana/folk band from Grand Rapids, MI, create a unique, dyanmic sound that is equal parts haunting and uplifting.
- Yoko and the Oh No's: Yoko and the Oh No's, a three piece band from Chicago, play an indie garage rock and soul sound that's intrictate and raw.
- Friday Pilots Club: Friday Pilots Club is an indie rock band out of Columbia College in Chicago dedicated to good times, good friends, and even better music.
This year's street food lineup will feature some of our favorites from the area - pizza, barbecue, tacos, gourmet grilled cheeses, and new this year a dessert option - from all of these fine eateries:
- Your Sister's Tomato Wood Fired Pizza
- Toasty Cheese Mobile Eatery
- Texan BBQ
- Arnold's Tacos
- Julie Ann's Frozen Custard
Definitely drool worthy!
And for the beer, Hickster, Giant Killer, Exiled Angel and some of our seasonals will be featured. A new New Zealand pale gets released at the fest, along with some other unique creations. You'll also find some barrel aged beers and sours on tap.
An additional beer station, a new and improved music stage, some lawn games, and an expanded fest grounds. YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT! SAVE THE DATE!
Follow this event for more details over the next couple of weeks.