Hiring Sales Representative-Suburbs (Full-Time)
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH SCORCHED EARTH BREWING COMPANY’S SALES TEAM
Sales Representative-Suburbs (Full-Time)
January 13, 2020
Scorched Earth Brewing Company is seeking a passionate craft beer loving individual to represent our brewery in the Chicago suburbs as a full-time Sales Representative. You’ll be introducing potential new accounts to our brewery, educating them on our unique lineup, and launching new brands. You’ll also nurture relationships with existing accounts, helping to build brand loyalty. Part of these efforts will include weekly events including beer dinners, tap takeovers, festivals and other special events throughout your territory. You’ll work with directly with our brewery sales team to ensure Scorched Earth provides outstanding beer and service to its suburban accounts. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential, along with a keen ability to manage customer expectations and provide terrific customer service. You must be a self-starter, with the ability to set and achieve goals. The nature of this position requires travel throughout Chicago and attending meetings and other events at the brewery. You must own a car, provide proof of valid insurance, and have a great driving record.
Here is what we are looking for from qualified, interested and dynamic folks:
- Must be 21+ years of age;
- Available to work weekdays, and some weeknights and weekends as required;
- Friendly and professional (aka strong customer service);
- Genuine interest and passion for craft beer and the ability to educate customers about different styles of beer;
- Responsible and dependable;
- Organized and tech savvy (can use email, Microsoft Office suite, etc.);
- Ability to work independently;
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business or other related field is preferred, but not required;
- Previous sales or hospitality experience is preferred;
- Previous craft beer sales is not required;
- Must have reliable transportation (must own a car);
- Clean driving record (no DUIs) and proof of valid insurance;
- Ability to lift up 50lbs plus;
- Bassett certification is a plus and will be required prior to employment.
Sales Representative duties are subject to change.
Do you have sales or marketing skills that can be used in the best industry in the nation? Are you craving a unique challenge and want to see your work valued and mean something? Do you have a passion for craft beer? Have you been wanting to work for an independent, local craft brewery? What are you waiting for! Come help us build our little brewery and do something special. For more information or to express an interest in the position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include an explanation as to why you are the best candidate for the job! Please no phone calls or drop-ins.