Hiring Tap Room Shift Leader/Tap Room Hero (Bartender) (Part-Time)
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY IN SCORCHED EARTH BREWING COMPANY’S TAP ROOM
Tap Room Shift Leader/Tap Room Hero (Bartender)(Part-Time)
Scorched Earth Brewing Company is looking to hire a part-time Tap Room Shift Leader/Bartender responsible for ensuring the safety and enjoyment of all guests in the taproom, managing the tap room team while on shift, and being the “go-to” for any issues that may arise. In addition to enthusiastically and responsibly serving beer in our tap room, responsibilities also include opening and closing the tap room, general tap room cleaning, and draft system operation and maintenance. Here is what we are looking for:
- Must be 21 + years of age;
- Must be available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday starting at 2 pm, and weekends;
- Friendly and professional (aka strong customer service);
- Responsible and dependable;
- Previous hospitality and/or bartending and cash handling experience is preferred;
- Management experience preferred;
- Bassett certification is a plus and will be required prior to employment.
Currently, hours of operation are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 3 - 10 p.m., Saturday from 12 - 10 p.m. and Sunday 12-7 p.m. Tap room hours and duties are subject to change.
For more information or to express an interest in the position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include an explanation as to why you are the best candidate for the job!