Hiring Production Assistant (Part-Time/Full-Time)
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN SCORCHED EARTH BREWING COMPANY’S BREWING TEAM
Production Assistant (Part-Time/Full-Time)
September 23, 2020
Scorched Earth Brewing Company is looking to hire a part-time/full-time (32-40 hour/week) Production Assistant responsible for working as a valued member of the brewing team, focused primarily on cellar work - cleaning kegs, filling kegs, cleaning tanks, cleaning the tap room draft system, working on the bottling/canning line, helping to maintain the general cleanliness of the brewery, and doing other tasks as assigned. In addition, this position will be expected to professionally represent the brewery at events, festivals and promotions, and support the tap room as needed/directed. This position may also be responsible for/assisting delivering beer to our Chicago accounts on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. This entry level position is subject to the brewery’s dynamic production schedule.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Must be 21 + years of age;
- Ability to lift 60 lbs and move kegs (approx. 160 lbs);
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs;
- Ability to work in an environment that can be noisy, as well as adjust to the seasonal temperatures within the brewery;
- Ability to work any day during the week, but primarily week days;
- Responsible and dependable;
- Friendly and courteous, work place professional;
- Commercial brewing experience and/or education is not required;
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required;
- Bassett certificate preferred, and will be expected prior to hiring;
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
For more information or to express an interest in the position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include an explanation as to why you are the best candidate for the job!