Hiring Tap Room Hero
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY IN SCORCHED EARTH BREWING COMPANY’S TAP ROOM
Tap Room Hero
September 6, 2018
Scorched Earth Brewing Company is looking to hire a part-time Tap Room Hero to enthusiastically and responsibly serve beer in our tap room. Besides serving beer, responsibilities will include helping to open and close the tap room, general tap room cleaning, and draft system operation and maintenance.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Must be 21 + years of age;
- Must be available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday starting at 2 pm, and weekends;
- Friendly and professional (aka strong customer service);
- Genuine interest and passion for craft beer and the ability to educate customers about different styles of beer;
- Responsible and dependable;
- Previous hospitality and/or bartending and cash handling experience is preferred;
- Bassett certification is a plus and will be required prior to employment.
Currently, hours of operation are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 3 - 10 p.m., Saturday from 12 - 10 p.m. (some Saturday’s begin at 11 for special events), and Sunday 12-7 p.m. Assistance beyond these days/times may be required from time to time for special events such as brewery tours, craft beer festivals, samplings, etc. Tap room hours and duties are subject to change.
For more information or to express an interest in the position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include an explanation as to why you are the best candidate for the job!